WAG! is pleased to provide a fun and dog-friendly outlet for you and your canine companion(s) to socialize with other dogs and dog enthusiasts.
We encourage and promote responsible dog ownership. Because you and your dog’s safety is of utmost importance to us, we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines while visiting WAG!:
- No pets other than dogs will be permitted at WAG!.
- If your dog is younger than 16 weeks, please do not bring him/her to WAG!. This guideline is for your pup’s protection as his/her body protection skills are still developing.
- All dogs visiting WAG! must be current with vaccinations. Each dog must display current license and rabies tags. Injured and/or ill dogs should not be brought to WAG!.
- All dogs must be well socialized and get along with humans and other dogs of all sizes. Dogs that are stressed by crowds and/or display aggressive nature should not participate. This includes dogs that are aggressive towards people, other dogs, food and toys. Any dog displaying signs of aggression must be removed from WAG!. To discourage aggressive behavior we recommend that dog owners only bring dogs that are spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be leashed except when at the “Water Bark Beach” swim area. Leashes should be no longer than 6 feet. For safety reasons, retractable leashes are discouraged.
- Please be prepared to pick up any waste deposited by your dog. Dog waste may be placed in trashcans or dog waste canisters. Be sure to carry poop bags.
- To prevent injury while playing with other dogs, prong, pinch, spiked or choke collars are not permitted.
- Dogs must be under the direct control of their owners at all times.
- Please be sure children are accompanied by an adult at all times. Children should be educated on how to approach a strange dog and should be advised to use caution if approaching larger dogs.
- Please do not feed a dog without owner’s permission. Some dogs may have allergies or may be on specialized diets.
- For the safety of your dog, please use caution with hot and humid conditions. Cooling stations are available throughout the WAG! site to help your dog stay cool and well hydrated.
- All Metro Park rules and guidelines apply.